Shipping is NOT included in the item price.
Shipping is paid for by the buyer.
After purchasing an item, Decorative Salvage will request a quote from one of our preferred shipping partners.
Alternatively, buyers can collect from our showroom, or arrange their own delivery.
For international deliveries, buyers will need to check if local customs and import taxes are applicable, and if so, be responsible for paying them.
Please contact us for a delivery quote if necessary.
See below Shipping Guide to give some indicative prices for delivery within the UK mainland (excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland)
|Homeware||from £7||from £15||from £30|
|Furniture||from £40||from £60||from £80|
|Architectural||from £60||from £80||from £120|
Indicative Delivery Times
- Small & Medium Sized Items | Up to 7 working days
- Small Furniture | Up to 10 working days
- Large & Heavy Items | Up to 15 working days
Please contact seller for further details
- All goods must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- Any damage to the packaging must be noted at the time of delivery.
- In case of an unsuccessful furniture or heavy item delivery:
- Such as absence of someone available to receive the delivery, or because the items cannot be fit into your home. The customer will be liable for all the return delivery charges.
- Please contact the Decorative Salvage team within 24 hours of delivery if there is any damage to the contents.