ANTIQUE SOAPSTONE TURBAN HOLDER BRACKET
*Price for each piece individually.
Rare Indian turban holder brackets beautifully carved from one piece of soapstone, these architectural art items date back to the 19th century.
These very tactile and decorative pieces deserve to be displayed as proper work of art over a console or a bookcase but also can be incorporated to a wall and show all their singularity in a new home.
Hand-made in India.
• All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
• Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
• Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
• Contact us for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in store pickup.
• For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
• At Decorative Salvage, we try to use recycled packaging wherever possible.