Antique tribal dowry box
This coffer presents a half-opening top lid with a brass handle and metal details in all its contours.
Inside, two compartments including one with a sliding cover.
Known as a Dowry Box, traditionally it is used during a wedding when the bride brings her precious personal belongings, such as jewellery and embroidered fabrics.
Nowadays, could be frequently seen as storage for magazines near to your sofa, for stationery items on the desk or, still, for jewellery!
- Height 18 cm
- Width 38cm
- Depth 25.5 cm
- Weight: 3.35kg
• Handcrafted in India
• All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
• Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
• Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
• Contact us for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in store pickup.
• For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
• At Decorative Salvage, we try to use recycled packaging wherever possible.