INDIAN CARVED SHUTTER WINDOW MIRROR
Originally a window shutter from a "Haveli", merchants mansion, in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, this very decorative piece was upcycled as an original mirror.
The weathered patina shows its age and adds character and uniqueness to this piece.
Is a great addition for a bathroom, a hallway entrance or any room that will upgrade with this one-of-a-kind decorative item!
- Height: 65cm
- Width: 54cm
- Depth: 16cm
- Hand-made in India
- All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
- Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
- Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
- Contact for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in-store pick up.
- For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
- At Four Oaks Emporium, we try to use recycled packaging wherever possible.