HAND CARVED HORSE HEAD STATUE (H35CM | W10CM)
- Vendor: Decorative Salvage
- SKU: P30-37503-H35-17
This beautiful Primitive Carved Wood Indian Horse Head will stand out in your living room.Height: 35cm
Hand-made in Rajasthan with teak wood, this horse head statue was usually found at the top of haveli doorways protecting the owners from bad spirits.
Mounted on an iron stand, this architectural carving showed aged black patina.
• Handcrafted in India.
• All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
• Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
• Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
• Contact us for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in store pickup.
• For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
• At Decorative Salvage, we try to use recycled packaging whenever possible.
Shipping is NOT included in the item price.
Shipping is paid for by the buyer.
After purchasing an item, Decorative Salvage will request a quote from one of our preferred shipping partners.
Alternatively, buyers can collect from our showroom, or arrange their own delivery.
For international deliveries, buyers will need to check if local customs and import taxes are applicable, and if so, be responsible for paying them.
Please contact us for a delivery quote if necessary.
See below Shipping Guide to give some indicative prices for delivery within the UK mainland (excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland)
Small Medium Large Homeware from £7 from £15 from £30 Furniture from £40 from £60 from £80 Architectural from £60 from £80 from £120
Indicative Delivery Times
- Small & Medium Sized Items | Up to 7 working days
- Small Furniture | Up to 10 working days
- Large & Heavy Items | Up to 15 working days
Please contact seller for further details
- All goods must be signed for at the time of delivery.
- Any damage to the packaging must be noted at the time of delivery.
- In case of an unsuccessful furniture or heavy item delivery:
- Such as absence of someone available to receive the delivery, or because the items cannot be fit into your home. The customer will be liable for all the return delivery charges.
- Please contact the Decorative Salvage team within 24 hours of delivery if there is any damage to the contents.
Returns & Cancellations
We gladly accept returns
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
We don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.