ARCHITECTURAL HORSE HEAD CARVING ON PLINTH
Hand-made in Rajasthan with teak wood, this Horse Head Statue was usually found at the top of haveli doorways protecting the owners from bad spirits.
This Antique Horse Head mounted on an iron stand will be a statement architectural art piece in your house and will catch your guests attention!
- Height: 41cm
- Width: 12cm
- Depth: 22cm
- Weight: 3.1kg
• Handmade in India.
• All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
• Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
• Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
• Contact us for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in store pickup.
• For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
• At Decorative Salvage, we try to use recycled packaging wherever possible