VINTAGE INDIAN BARBER MIRROR (H63.5CM | W29CM)
Traditionally called and used as "barber's or shaving" mirror in India this very decorative piece has a small storage cupboard below its shelf and Its bottom wooden bar was originally for hanging a little towel.
Hand carved and hand painted, this mirror will bring a vintage touch to your home with its red patina, and is also a great gift idea!
- Height: 63.5cm
- Width: 29cm
- Depth: 10.5cm
- Hand-made in India
- All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
- Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
- Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
- Contact us for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in store pickup.
- For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
- At Decorative Salvage, we try to use recycled packaging wherever possible.