VINTAGE HAND CARVED PAINTED CEREMONIAL DOUBLE BAJOT TABLE WITH DRAWER
Also known as chowki table and traditionally used for Pooja - a worship ritual - this beautifully ornate low stand is used for spiritual offerings.This astonishing double Bajot table could be a perfect low side stand for your plants, candle holders or displayed as a true piece of art.
Showing a very detailed and beautiful hand carved work and colourful paintings, on its top as well on its shaped legs.
This one has a secret compartment, a hidden drawer under its base. ;)
cm | H12 x W61 x D26
inch | H4.72 x W24.01 x D10.23
Hand crafted in India
• All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
• Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
• Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
• Contact us for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in store pickup.
• For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
• At Decorative Salvage, we try to use recycled packaging whenever possible.