VINTAGE INDIAN TRIBAL TEAK DOUGH BOWL (Ø46CM | W66CM)
Handcrafted in India, carved from one piece of teak wood, this gorgeous parat bowl is a must-have in any home.
Traditionally used for kneading the dough for breads in India, such as paratha or roti.
One-of-a-kind decorative and genuine centrepiece with multiple ways of use!
Can be used as a fruit bowl, spice bowl or hand towel display. You choose!
• Handcrafted in India
• All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
• Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
• Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
• Contact us for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in store pickup.
• For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
• At Decorative Salvage, we try to use recycled packaging whenever possible.