Vintage "Lassi" Cup • Brass (H10.5cm | D7.5cm)
Original vintage Indian brass/ pewter cup for lassi drinking, a traditional yogurt drink from India.
Nowadays is a very decorative piece as is and also can be used as a mini-vase for fresh cut flowers, a toothbrush holder, napkins and cutlery pot, a candle holder or even as a cacti & succulent vase.
Each lassi cup has an unique etching work, is a proper one-of-a-kind object of desire!
Hand crafted in India.
• All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
• Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
• Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
• Contact us for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in store pickup.
• For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
• We try to use recycled packaging whenever possible.