VINTAGE TRADITIONAL INDIAN BANJARA HAND EMBROIDERY WALL ART (W190CM | H135CM)
Astonishing Banjara embroidery from Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Named after the Banjara nomadic tribe, this flamboyant and intricate hand woven designs create a one-of-a-kind textile folk piece of art with its is a combination of colorful threads, design patterns, mirror work & stitching patterns appliqué.
cm | H190 x W135
inch | H74.80 x W53.14
• Handcrafted in India.
• All our pre-loved pieces present wear consistent to age blemishes and discolouration - that adds to their character and appeal.
• Please bear in mind that colours of products shown may vary slightly from their original colour due to monitor display settings or photography studio lighting.
• Feel free to contact us if you need any guidance or additional images/ videos of this item.
• Contact us for UK delivery estimate or to arrange in store pickup.
• For International shipping, please, provide us with the zip code and we would be happy to contact you with the shipping charges.
• We try to use recycled packaging whenever possible.